27' X 85'
D3.3 yes, oil tank removed in 2022 (see invoice)
D4.1 roof leak but no damage and new roof was installed in 2021 (10 year warranty and invoice available)
D5.2 Yes, there are foundation cracks
D9.1 Freezing pipe: water pipe line for garden faucet froze in 2014/15 with repairs & insulation paid by insurance company.
D12.13 yes, AC is out of order for more than 10 years.
Gutters overflow due to leaves in Nov 2016 caused damages to kitchen ceiling of apartment #7. It has been corrected and fixed by contractor. from former seller declaration.
The seller declares the heat pump installed by previous owner for air conditioning purpose only in not functional for more than 10 years. Sold as is and without warranty.
- Remove oil furnace for hot water in Nov. 2022. (invoice)
- In 2015 new electrical breaker box for each unit.
- From year 2010 to year 2016 and year 2021 renewed flooring in all 7 units.
- In 2021 brand new roof with invoice and 10 warranty paper.
- In 2021 five big windows were replaced with new ones.
- In 2022 two brand new electrical hot water tanks.
- In 2019 a new dryer was installed and the washer was re-conditioned.
- The tenant of apt. 1 has advantage as below: $50 off the rent per month in exchange for the following: 1. cut the grass. 2. remove the snow for the walkway. 3. care of the recycle and garbage bins. 4. has permission to put a car shelter in winter.
27' X 85'
100' X 103'
5 refrigerators, 5 stoves, two hot water tanks, washer and dryer, 8 parking spaces.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is ZI JOSHUA ZHANG, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
RE/MAX ROYAL (JORDAN) | 315, rue Brunswick, bureau 333, Pointe-Claire, Québec, H9R 5M7
Hello, my name is ZI JOSHUA ZHANG, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
You must log in on your MY/REMAX account to add properties in your favorites.